market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Bed Shaper

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Kelly Saxer" <kellysaxer AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Bed Shaper
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 08:15:51 -0700

Hi,

I am in the market for a bedshaper, however I have a small tractor - 22 HP Kubota B7510. I've found that Buckeye Tractor Co. in Ohio sells a Jr. Bedshaper for $1,214 that will make a 4" high bed and that the sales associate insists my tractor can handle just fine. Also, I see that www.marketfarm.com has a Lesche Bed Shaper for $1,610 that is supposedly designed for tractors with approx. 25HP. Does anyone have experience with either of these bedshapers or could anyone suggest another source for a bedshaper that my small tractor could accomodate?

I appreciate any input you can offer me...

Thanks,

Kelly
Desert Roots Farm
Queen Creek, AZ