market-farming - Fw: [Market-farming] Handling/Packaging Herbs

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Peter Mattli, D.D.S." <pmattli AT cfl.rr.com>
  • To: "BOB ARMENTROUT" <wildweaselbob AT hotmail.com>
  • Cc: "Cooncreekfarm\"" <cooncreekfarm AT discover-net.net>, "\"Market Farming\"" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Fw: [Market-farming] Handling/Packaging Herbs
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 20:30:52 -0500

Hi Bob,
Been off the air for bettyer part of past two weeksd. Guru was scheduled in
yesterday afternoon but called in tonite (Thurs nite) to let me know he was
still on the road and just now was passing thru Atlanta. That forced me to
reason things out on my own, as best I could and I decided to run everything
around the battery backup, straight-lining it directly to the surge protector unit.
Worked, too! 625 unread messages and a warning that I could not receive any
more e-mail until I reduced the pile. So I'll be doing some batch- deleting later tonite.

Wanted to forward this interesting, and highly detailed letter, but more for the part
about the marketing of goat milk soap in the original letter. Thought you'd find that interesting.

Good to be back online again. - Pete

----- Original Message ----- From: "Karen Sutherland and Roots Farm" <rootsfarm AT marpin.dm>