market-farming - [Market-farming] Commercial Kitchen question

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Lamplight Hill" <lamplighthill AT c-magic.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Commercial Kitchen question
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 14:49:41 -0600

I also am wondering if we can pull off building a commercial kitchen.  In Missouri we are required to have a separate kitchen for commercial use, and I have not yet found out the regulations for this.  Are there any Missouri people here who can point me to the correct agencies, so I don't need to get shuffled around and be left feeling like I never found the right person?

Thanks,
Karen Smith
Lamplight Hill
"If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all men liberally... James 1:5