market-farming - [Market-farming] Amazing Knowledge of Troy-Built Tillers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marty Kraft <martyk AT allspecies.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Amazing Knowledge of Troy-Built Tillers
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 09:37:56 -0600

I want to thank all those who helped with suggestions about my Troy-Built
Horst tiller. Especially Steve Bowes who answered me off line. He spent two
hours with me on the phone explaining in great detail how the transmission
worked and ultimately solved my problem . Steve is a retired vo/ag teacher
who knows tillers and how to communicate. He works on tillers on the side.

Greatfully
Marty Kraft
Kansas City