market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] White bands in compost

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marty Kraft <martyk AT allspecies.org>
  • To: "cheselka AT theriver.com, Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] White bands in compost
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 09:01:29 -0600

I agree. The compost process makes the most precious substance, top soil.

I would like to find a narrative account of the whole composting process
that describes the roles and names of the various organisms that
participate, when and how. Any suggestions? Ae they on the web somewhere?

Thanks

Marty Kraft