market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Tomatoes after tomatoes?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Tomatoes after tomatoes?
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 08:04:00 -0400

This is basically how the 'mysterious' crop-circles (and
other figures) in England were made.
Two men just got the idea it would be fun to fool people and
they sure did: lots of conferences were held about the crop
circles, articles written in magazines and newspapers about
them, even articles in scholarly journals, etc. Lots of
people made fools of themselves, really - visitors from
space, etc. Eventually, the culprits 'fessed up.
Pat

Pat - Don't tell me you really believe those guys!!! Have you looked at crop circles much? Holy Moly!!!! I'd rather be sitting in a pub sipping a pint than out stomping celtic geometry into someone's fields for hours!!

Yes, the 2x4 gives you the mysterious 'the plants are broken down...and yet live!!!' /-: