market-farming - [Market-farming] rebar removal

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Alexander Christine <hummingberrylane AT yahoo.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] rebar removal
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 05:03:39 -0700 (PDT)

i used rebar for my pole beans and cukes this year and
now it's time for clean-up. The rebar is snug in the
ground and I sure could use some advise as to how i
can get the rebar out with ease. Is there a tool out
there to make this job easier? I don't want to dig
them out because I'm working towards a no-till famring
practice and growing organically for the past 3 years,
plus digging is a lot of work!! Any assistance would
be most appreciated.
Christine Alexander
HummingBerry Farm
Coastal Georgia