market-farming - [Market-farming] Re: Onions

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: IdleThymeFarm AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re: Onions
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:23:30 EST

In a message dated 2/26/03 4:01:49 PM Mountain Standard Time, market-farming-request AT lists.ibiblio.org writes:

Sets come into our hardware stores this coming week. $25 for
25lbs is about the best deal I can work right now. I was going to
plant a couple of bags now for scallions and what have you and plant
a couple of cases of starts from plantfields later.

Okay, onions are something I have never done but would really like to. Can someone give me the kindergarten primer on onions? Thank you!

Shelly
Idle Thyme Farm
www.IdleThymeFarm.com