market-farming - Re: Roadside Stands

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "RDH" <rdhopkins AT americanpasturage.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Roadside Stands
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 20:05:04 -0500

Jay,

We are beginning to get further apart on this discussion, but it does show
that differing opinions exist. I have to go on my experience which has
shown me what works for our operation to be effective. Robert in his
response helps to quantify that with his comments about Salatin.

In regards to the return envelopes, the proof will be in the results.

Rick