market-farming - Re: Roadside Stands

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "RDH" <rdhopkins AT americanpasturage.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Roadside Stands
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 16:34:43 -0500

Jay Gee,

Yes I speak with these people. I sell in a friends driveway on days his
chicken customers pick up their birds. Do you think I could get them to
drive that far for beef? Not even and we can guarantee no GM grain in our
feed as we use no grain.

The reply is that the birds are clean, they know how they were raised, and
they smell and taste better than Tyson's. You can say the same about our
beef.

Regards,

Rick