market-farming - BOOKLIST.htm Correction/Update

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "jay gee" <jgj23 AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: BOOKLIST.htm Correction/Update
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 13:03:26 +0000

Last night I posted a URL for an advertising reading list created
some time back.

I should have looked at it first.

A correction is in order.

The title:

HOW TO WRITE A GOOD ADVERTISEMENT,
A SHORT COURSE IN COPYWRITING
by Victor O. Schwab

is back in print and can be ordered online from Amazon
and others. It is quite reasonably priced.

My immediate reading recommendations for those without
much advertising/marketing experience or knowledge would
be to read these three titles:

First: Guerilla Marketing or it's most recent edition;

Second: Scientific Advertising

Third: How to Write a Good Advertisement (full title above)

Sorry for the faux pas.

I have advised the client and they inform me the corrections
will be implemented today.

Good weather to you all,

Jay Gee
not a farmer -- but interested in farming

  • BOOKLIST.htm Correction/Update, jay gee, 05/31/2001