livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Comfrey

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Comfrey
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 21:19:41 -0600

Michelle in TX, I'm not aware of any need to plant root cuttings any
particular way. I dug up quite a few this spring, but must have missed some
because the bed is full of comfrey now and in flower. I'll take their
advice and cut the flower stalks and upper leaves to compost right away. In
my spare time of course ... ;-(