livingontheland - [Livingontheland] --President Dwight D. Eisenhower

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] --President Dwight D. Eisenhower
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 20:48:47 -0600

One circumstance that helped our character development: we were needed. I
often think today of what an impact could be made if children believed they
were contributing to a family's essential survival and happiness. In the
transformation from a rural to an urban society, children are — though
they might not agree — robbed of the opportunity to do genuinely
responsible work.

--President Dwight D. Eisenhower

  • [Livingontheland] --President Dwight D. Eisenhower, Tradingpost, 05/25/2009