internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Time Warner to meter users' Internet traffic

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Kevin Sonney <ksonney AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Time Warner to meter users' Internet traffic
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 18:08:59 -0400

On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 4:33 PM, Tanner Lovelace <clubjuggler AT gmail.com> wrote:
> The sad thing is that a T-1 is pitifully slow these days. :-( My cable
> internet is, what 4 times that now, at least down.

Given that it'll be unlimited and dedicated to me, I can handle the
slow-er ness of it. *grin*

-- Kevin Sonney
-- kevin AT sonney.com

“Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep
moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things… and
curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”
–Walt Disney

I check email a couple times daily; to reach me sooner, click here:
http://awayfind.com/ksonney