internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] helping a local visitor

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] helping a local visitor
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 15:50:13 -0400

Check out magicjack.com for phone. Not the quality of landline yet 10% of the
price and works well for me.

Regards,

Jim Ray, MCSE, NCSU EE '85
President
Neuse River Networks
919-838-1672 x111
http://www.neuserivernetworks.com

Founded in 1997, Neuse River Networks is a Raleigh, NC based IT Outsourcing
Partner that is committed to specialized customer solutions to reduce costs
and increase productivity with The ONE Plan.  By taking a proactive approach
The ONE Plan is designed to manage your computer network so you don't have
to.  Since its inception Neuse River Networks has built its foundation on
earning the trust of its customers and will continue to strive toward this
standard of excellence.

Contact Information:

Customer Referrals:
sales AT neuserivernetworks.com