internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Anyone thinking of switching banks these days?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Lance A. Brown" <lance AT bearcircle.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Anyone thinking of switching banks these days?
  • Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 00:49:01 -0500

Esther Lumsdon said the following on 3/5/2009 10:11 PM:
> If you are eligible to use USAA bank, I highly recommend that one.
> www.usaa.com <http://www.usaa.com> - you need to fall into the field of
> membership.
> I've been happy with a number of credit unions during my banking life,
> although reportedly Coostal FCU in the triangle has trouble with uptime
> on their web-banking.

I've been with CFCU since 1993 or 1994 and have always had good service
from them. The only time I've seen problems with their online banking
for CFCU have problems is during major system upgrades. Their last
round of upgrades, just recently, was fairly rough, but they got the
problems worked out and I like the new features.

--[Lance]

--
GPG Fingerprint: 409B A409 A38D 92BF 15D9 6EEE 9A82 F2AC 69AC 07B9
CACert.org Assurer