internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Anyone thinking of switching banks these days?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Anyone thinking of switching banks these days?
  • Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 18:20:33 -0500

Michael Czeiszperger wrote:
I was wondering if anyone on the list did their banking with one of the possibly insolvent banks, Citygroup or BofA and were thinking of switching "just in case". I've been unhappy at BofA, anyway, so it doesn't take much to get me to move other than the inertia of having been there for 15 years.

Open up a credit union account if you can. You can start small
and slowly move all your drafts over. Then, you can unload the BOA
account when all the drafts and other crap are shifted.
Of course, it all depends on what type of accounts you want. I
don't think any of the major banks are different.

--
Visit http://www.misshunt.com/ for fun and creative items including
the famous Clean/Dirty dishwasher magnet, now available in velcro.