internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Anyone thinking of switching banks these days?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Esther Lumsdon <estherlist AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Anyone thinking of switching banks these days?
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 22:11:34 -0500

If you are eligible to use USAA bank, I highly recommend that one.
www.usaa.com - you need to fall into the field of membership.
I've been happy with a number of credit unions during my banking life, although reportedly Coostal FCU in the triangle has trouble with uptime on their web-banking.
Esther Lumsdon