internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Beware the New Bank of America ATMs

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Mark Turner <markt AT siteseers.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Beware the New Bank of America ATMs
  • Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 14:31:48 -0400

Michael Czeiszperger wrote:
Just a warning about the new Bank of America ATM machines. They replaced all of the old ATM deposit systems, so that instead of placing your checks in an envelope to deposit checks, you insert the checks directly into the slot.
Ah. Here I thought you were going to complain about Bank of America jacking up their ATM fees to 3 bucks. That's the reason *I* avoid BofA.

Cheers,
--
Mark Turner
www.markturner.net