internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Peace in Our Hearts, Peace in the World... and Peace in the Park this Saturday

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Susan LaBarre" <idodesign AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Peace in Our Hearts, Peace in the World... and Peace in the Park this Saturday
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 14:24:48 -0400

Sorry for the delay in response, Greg, I was off meditating and being spamtaneously heinous.

Here's another article from the One% website with lots of in-depth citations and references:  http://www.whenonepercent.org/collective-consciousness-%20john-davies.html
Also, if anyone is really wanting to challenge Davies on his research, you can come to the Long View Center at Moore Square on Saturday at 10:30 and ask him yourself.

He's our main speaker.