internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Beware the New Bank of America ATMs

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: ron thigpen <ron AT fuzzsonic.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Beware the New Bank of America ATMs
  • Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 12:33:56 -0400

Thomas Beckett wrote:
Others view them as resources for the extraction of cash, resources
to be controlled, "owned" and exploited as much as possible. BofA
falls in the latter category.

Credit Unions rule. Great services, all free or very nearly so.

CashPoints ATMs are common and I use them for free.

Offices are a bit sparse, but most of my banking happens online anyway. I consider this to be good cost control.

--rt