internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] INW gathering, Tuesday July 24th,

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] INW gathering, Tuesday July 24th,
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 17:29:56 -0400

ron thigpen wrote:
artists that catered to a more -ahem- mature audience.

Hey! I resemble that remark. I prefer "seasoned and
experienced".
I can't believe that Hot Tuna is still playing. They are
even older than other people I know. Should be Tepid Tuna
by now.
As I was converting our old vinyl to CDs, I came across
some really funny (funky?) looking bands. Someone must have
bought all these albums...
--
Visit http://www.misshunt.com/ for fun and creative items including
the famous Clean/Dirty dishwasher magnet, now available in velcro.