internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] INW gathering, Tuesday July 24th,

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] INW gathering, Tuesday July 24th,
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 14:26:18 -0400

Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
> If it is at a non-smoking establishment I'll come sometimes to
> CH/Carboro...

I don't know for sure, but I can try to find out. FWIW, when Cristobal
and I were there Tues. night, there was nobody smoking... because we
had the place pretty much to ourselves. Apparently they don't start
filling up until later in the evening (we were there from around 6:00pm
until around 8:00pm and saw maybe 2 other customers). So even if they
allow smoking, I have a feeling there wouldn't be much of a smoke (or
noise) problem, or at least not until fairly late.

TTYL,

Phil

begin:vcard
fn:Phillip Rhodes
n:Rhodes;Phillip
adr:;;P.O. Box 16905;Chapel Hill;NC;27516;USA
email;internet:mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk
tel;home:919-928-0236
url:http://www.linkedin.com/in/philliprhodes
version:2.1
end:vcard