internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] INW gathering, Tuesday July 24th,

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "'ron thigpen'" <ron AT fuzzsonic.com>, "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] INW gathering, Tuesday July 24th,
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 15:40:12 -0400

I enjoyed sitting down last time I was there. My new bifocals have
increased magnification. Life is good.

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks
tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.Neuse.Net

Connecting You to the World since 1997

Specializing in the design, sales, installation, and support of today's
technology for small to mid-sized markets, we also focus on both commercial
and industrial networks for PCs and phones. Now in our tenth year, the
company began with deploying video, voice and data communications systems in
the Triangle region, which we continue to do today.

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/