internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] whiners

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoliver AT buni.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] whiners
  • Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 20:01:11 -0700

Probably because "professional cat herder" is in several of my bios in various conferences and stuff. So google associates me with "cat" and thus shows you a declawing ad because I'm involved in the thread. Its not a slip it is just a loose association and excessive literalism.

Once google indexes my brain unless I opt out then I'm sure it will be corrected (I wonder if they'll help the Chinese government weed out those with impure thoughts?).

-Andy

Simon Spero wrote:
When the whining stops, that's when you should start worrying. That's when
people have given up completely.

But I'm not here today to talk about whining. I'm here to talk about google
ads, and the Bayesian slips that made it associate this thread with Cat
Declawing.