internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] whiners

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: esther-l AT mailsnare.net
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] whiners
  • Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 20:04:45 +0000

I don't experience this, because I cannot work from home at my job.

However, a friend who works at a home office has cats. 2-3 hours before
feeding time in the evening there's a lot of whiny meowing from fat cats - "I
am starving, feed me". sometimes it is operatic. I understand it can be more
annoying than a neighbor operating a leaf blower.

It's very important to have a door on your home office.
Esther