internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Trader Joe's!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tony Spencer <tony AT tonyspencer.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Trader Joe's!
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 20:46:18 -0500

Have you been to one?

Greg Brown wrote:
Can someone please help me understand why this store is such a big deal?

On 11/27/06, *Tony Spencer* <tony AT tonyspencer.com <mailto:tony AT tonyspencer.com>> wrote:

I am soooooo excited to learn from a friend that Trader Joe's has
opened
in Cary! I don't live in Cary but I miss Trader Joe's from my Bay
Area
days so I'll be heading over one night this week. Has anyone been to
the store? How is it?

Two-buck-chuck here I come!
To unsubscribe visit