internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] dishwasher

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Greg Brown" <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] dishwasher
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 18:37:07 -0500

I'll second the Bosch.  We have one in our house.  Nearly silent and does a number on dirty dishes.

On 11/27/06, Marc Wiatrowski < wia AT iglass.net> wrote:
If you are looking for quiet, I recommend a Bosch.  I can't
count how many times I have opened ours to stick in a dish
only find out its currently running and I didn't realize.

marc

Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site!  http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/