internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] dishwasher

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Gregory S. Hopper" <ghopper AT netanium.com>
  • To: jim AT neuse.net, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] dishwasher
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 17:37:19 -0500

I actually understand Bosch to build their dishwashers (independent of where they were engineered!) right here in North Carolina.

http://www.bsh-group.com/dynamic/content/presse/pressearchiv.php?lang=en&msg_id=25&framecheck=no

Jim Ray wrote:
Quiet is definitely cool.  Those Bosch units run a pretty penny.  There's
something to that good ole German engineering.

Thanks for the tip :-)

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President