internetworkers - [internetworkers] American Flag Decals/stickers - Kidney stones - what a dual thread!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: DonBartholf AT aol.com
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] American Flag Decals/stickers - Kidney stones - what a dual thread!
  • Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 18:02:01 EDT

I have been looking, without success, for a source of those very large American Flag stickers I've seen on pickup trucks and an occasional concrete truck. I thought that folks who could find source for those delightful beers mentioned recently, could locate these decals.

I am experiencing the delights of a a kidney stone this weekend. After spending 12 hours in the ER, I got sent home with a strainer and a bottle of Vicodin. Does anyone have advice on how to move this process along. Several men have told me that "passing a stone" is the male equivalent to giving birth. I question how they would know. Any ladies out there who could compare kidney stones to labor.

Don B