internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] American Flag Decals/stickers - Kidney stones - what a dual thread!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Greg Brown" <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] American Flag Decals/stickers - Kidney stones - what a dual thread!
  • Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 23:43:37 -0400

There isn't enough alcohol in the world to counter a kidney stone.

On 9/23/06, G.Wolfe Woodbury <ggw AT wolves.durham.nc.us > wrote:
On Sat, Sep 23, 2006 at 06:02:01PM -0400, DonBartholf AT aol.com wrote:
> I am experiencing the delights of a a kidney stone this weekend. After
> spending 12 hours in the ER, I got sent home with a strainer and a bottle of
> Vicodin. Does anyone have advice on how to move this process along. Several men have
> told me that "passing a stone" is the male equivalent to giving birth. I
> question how they would know. Any ladies out there who could compare kidney stones
> to labor.

My late mother, upon hearing that I was passing a morning star stone, said, "I've had three
kids and two kidney stones - I'd rather have another kid."

No Ideas on the decals, though a truck stop store comes to mind as a possibility.  Flying J
in Haw River is probably closest to Durham, Chapel Hill.

--Wolfe
---
Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site!  http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/