internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Older PDAs

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Cristobal Palmer" <cristobalpalmer AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Older PDAs
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 12:35:35 -0400

Now we know that a treo is a good choice :>

-CMP

On 8/24/06, Tony Spencer <tony AT tonyspencer.com> wrote:
I'm with Lance. My Treo 650 served both purposes really well for a year and
I'm even happier with my HTC-8125.

On 8/24/06 11:06 AM, "Lance A. Brown" <lance AT bearcircle.net> wrote:

> Disagree. My Treo 650 has served me quite well as both a phone and
> Palm-based PDA.
>
> --[Lance]
>
> Cristobal Palmer wrote:
>> Because the new device doesn't do any of its intended jobs well?
>>
>> Why do they call them Crackberries? Is it really because they're awesome?
>>
>> -CMP

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

Cristobal M. Palmer
UNC-CH SILS Student
TriLUG Vice Chair
cristobalpalmer AT gmail.com
cmpalmer AT ils.unc.edu
ils.unc.edu/~cmpalmer
"Television-free since 2003"

<tarheelcoxn> iank has trouble with English. his native language is Python
<iank> Yeah
<iank> I'm forced
<iank> To indent
<iank> My sentences