internetworkers - [internetworkers] Older PDAs

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers@Lists. Ibiblio. Org" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Barry Kahn <bark40 AT yahoo.com>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Older PDAs
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 19:42:44 -0400

Title: Older PDAs

Hi Folks,

A fiend of mine just bought an older PDA (I think it was a Palm 5) on eBay for $18.00.  I am looking for a PDA also-- just an electronic address book that will synch with my Outlook Contacts.  I know that many of you have had PDAs for many years.  If any of you could offer answers to these questions, I would appreciate it :)!

Is there anything else that I might want?
How much memory should I look for?
What accessories should I look for?
Is there anything that I should avoid?

Thanks much!