internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Older PDAs

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "S B" <merlin180 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Older PDAs
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 20:41:51 -0400

Why carry around several devices if you can get it all in one?

I tried that approach a few years back with the Kyocera 6035.

For me it was too much of a compromise - as a PDA it was too small, as a phone it was *wayyyyy* too big and bulky.

I switched back to a compact flip phone as soon as I could - I haven't yet replaced the PDA part so maybe I'm just not a PDA type of person

Simon...

www.BeGreenForum.com
Practical Eco Friendly Information and Discussion.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Austin" <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>