internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] first time car buyer here--help

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Greg Brown" <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] first time car buyer here--help
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 16:18:09 -0400

Its' funny this thread popped back up.  I just got an e-mail from Netflix saying Gone in 60 Seconds and Vanishing Point (both the original versions) are on the way to the house.  Two of the best car movies out there.  Of course they predate Linux.. but not UNIX.  I don't think.

On 8/23/06, Scott Lundgren <internetworkers AT capitalfellow.com> wrote:

I ran into him at the BarCampRDU. I believe he said it's a new Toyota
Matrix.

- SL

> What'd you buy?
>
> hmm?  hmmm?