internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Voting experiences

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Edward Wesolowski <edwes AT idisplay.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Voting experiences
  • Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 11:26:01 -0500

>Well, I just had an excellent voting experience...
My own experience was similar
I voted in the Estes Hills precinct at around 8:45 a.m. There was no line at all when I was there and the whole process took only a few minutes. My 11 year old daughter went with me. (She told me she thought kids should be allowed to vote!)
I understand that there were lines earlier; my wife waited about a half hour. The poll workers seemed very well prepared, and, like I say, the whole process was very smooth. ...now I wonder are other folks having the same experience around the state and beyond?
Ed Wesolowski