internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] An honest eBay auction description

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sil Greene <Sil_greene AT unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] An honest eBay auction description
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 09:18:34 -0500 (EST)

Gems from the auction. I wonder which option the winning bidder will
choose...

------

"I've received some emails, and yes I am willing to set it on fire, shoot
it full of holes, etc. and mail pics/video to you. If the bid gets high
enough to cover my ammo costs, I'd be willing to shoot it full of holes
with your choice of the following: 12 gage slugs, 00 buck, or a 40 round
mag from an AK. Then I can make a pile of the remains, douse it in
gasoline, make the Wile-E-Coyote trail of gas dribbles for my safety, and
light it on fire. The winning bidder would get pics if they so choose.
Or I can ship it to you. I could even ship you the charred remains if you
like. Hey man I just hate it. Let me know. Whatever trips your
trigger."

------

>>"Why are you restricting shipping to USA only? I would think you
>>should be excited about the possibility of sending it to Iran,
>>or hell or france or something. Just wondering."

"Yet another good idea. I will ship free to France as long as they
surrender. It doesn't matter who they surrender to, it could be
Australia, Bruce Willis, or even McDonalds. But if they surrender before
this auction ends free shipping to France!"

Reported 04.04.02 09:06 from Frye, Matthew:
.:
.:And yet there were 8 bids. Someone actually bought it.
.: