internetworkers - [internetworkers] An honest eBay auction description

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: Internetworkers AT happyhouse.metalab.unc.edu:"http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [internetworkers] An honest eBay auction description
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 16:54:54 -0500

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2389286139

"This Ryobi router table is the worst thing I've ever spent money on.  Period.  I've wasted money on a lot of things in my life: women, cars, other things I didn't need, you name it, but I've never felt like I totally 100% wasted my money on something until I bought this router table.  I've wasted money, but I normally got some sort of satisfaction out of it, no matter how small, I got something out of it  This is the most worthless piece of crap item I have ever had the displeasure of working with in my life."

And he goes on and on...

michael at czeiszperger dot org
Chapel Hill, NC