internetworkers - [internetworkers] RE: [Inet-announce] [REMINDER] Tomorrow 7 PM @ The Wine Bar; GA Tech and Duke

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "'matusiak'" <dave AT matusiak.org>, <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>, <inet-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [internetworkers] RE: [Inet-announce] [REMINDER] Tomorrow 7 PM @ The Wine Bar; GA Tech and Duke
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 12:56:15 -0500

Hey Dave, I was waiting for the crackling sound of the patio burning before
I wandered upstairs and outside last night :). Seriously, thanks for
organizing this.

I suspect that I'll find myself at the MacGregor Ale House (107 Edinburgh
South Cary, NC 27511) tomorrow night if any of you want to join me.

Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, MT(ASCP), BSEE, MBA, PMP
LIS Administrator
Laboratory Information Services
UNC Hospitals/McLendon Clinical Labs
1106 East Wing