internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Unmarked Boeing 747 At RDU

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Unmarked Boeing 747 At RDU
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 10:33:20 -0500

I drove by there this morning and it's parked within very good view at
the end of Terminal C closest to the Tower. If you take the road to
Park and Ride 4 right before you get to Terminal C, you can see it very
close up and there is a gate right before you drive under one runway
overpasses that would let you go right up to it if only it was open. I
think if you went with a camera and got out of the car, you could get
some great pics from Terminal C or around that area.