internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] price of gasoline

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Laurie VanDine <laurie AT biZrace.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] price of gasoline
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 14:57:49 -0000

Well, you all can continue to debate the price of gas or tea in china
(however rudely you'd like I suppose) for the remainder of your Friday.
But, I've got better things to do. I surrender. I'm off to the pool
:-)

On Fri, 2003-08-29 at 10:41, K. Jo Garner wrote:
> On 29 Aug 2003, Laurie VanDine wrote:
> ->But, the price of gas should be the same no matter where you live. The
>
> That's a pretty ridiculous statement, however - this would assume that all
> states have the same gas taxes and the same transportation costs factored
> in. But chances are your gas in say Montana is going to cost more to bring
> there but may have less taxes on it than in say Louisiana.
>
> Cheers
> KJ

*NEW! Ashlyn's web site: http://ashlyn.vandine.org
(A work in progress ever growing and changing by the month just like
Ashlyn!)

There never was a
Child so lovely but her
Mother was glad to see her asleep :-)