internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] price of gasoline

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT mac.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] price of gasoline
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 17:56:01 -0400

so if i switch back and forth, my gas mileage will SKYROCKET! w00t!

also, in CA, out in the bay area, in richmond, there were several refineries, each for a different brand. there was an exxon, chevron, union 76/unical/whatever that one is, and a couple others. there were also 2 in the city where i lived, a shell (that was later sold and became independant) and another independant one.

ian