internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] middle aged

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Winslow Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: craigduncan AT contentdb.net, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] middle aged
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 12:48:18 -0400

On Friday, August 29, 2003, at 12:27 PM, Craig Duncan wrote:

How you can be middle aged? I am most definetely not middle aged and
you are younger than I. Perhaps you get there faster after becoming a
parent, shit!

Thank goodness the internet is here to solve these age old questions. "Middle age" is when you are no longer young, yet too young to be called "old":

http://www.middleage.org/definition.shtml

My case the definition of middle age is when you apply for a 30 year mortgage and realize you may not live long enough to pay it off :-(

Michael Czeiszperger
http://webperformanceinc.com
Website Load Testing, Stress Testing, and Performance Monitoring Software