internetworkers - [internetworkers] Best Job Search Sites, Best Contracting Firms

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers AT Lists.Ibiblio.Org (E-mail)" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Best Job Search Sites, Best Contracting Firms
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 08:56:49 -0400

Hi Folks,

Do any of you have an opinion on the best job search sites and the best
contracting firms? I know that certain companies will only use certain
contracting firms, but no longer have information on which companies use
which firms. I would greatly appreciate any information that any of you can
provide.

Our help desk supervisor positions are now posted, as well as
programmer/analyst positions, which we almost always have.
http://interweb.unch.unc.edu/employ/JobsOnline1.asp?category=Information+Sys
tems+Technology

Thanks much!

Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, MT(ASCP), BSEE, MBA, PMP
LIS Administrator
Laboratory Information Services
UNC Hospitals/McLendon Clinical Labs
1106 East Wing
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
email: camccart AT unch.unc.edu
phone: 919-966-2059 beeper 216-1995
fax: 919-966-6407
home phone 919-460-0641
* Please note: If you email me and don't get a response, please email again.
With limited "home time", sometimes I literally get too many emails to even
see in my inbox. Sorry and thanks! *