internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] yay me

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael D. Thomas" <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] yay me
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 20:48:59 -0400

> I have an interview coming up in two weeks for an Editorial Assistant
position in the School of >Medicine at UNC! I'm one big grin right now. The
interview is going to last about two hours, which is a >tad daunting, but I'm
due for some daunt, I guess.

Congrats, Beth!

I don't know that I can offer a lot of advice.... Maybe reading up on the
domain of the job between now and then would be a good idea.

Cheers!