internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Best Job Search Sites, Best Contracting Firms

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Kristen James Eberlein" <kristeneberlein AT mindspring.com>
  • To: <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Best Job Search Sites, Best Contracting Firms
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 10:59:59 -0400

My department at IBM (eServer xSeries information development) can currently
use only* the following contract agencies: APC, SDI, Tek, Spherion, and CDI.

BTW, there are several openings for information developers/technical
writers.

K.

* If contractors leave, their agency -- whether a preferred vendor or not --
gets the chance to replace them.