internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] coldfusion community?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT mac.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] coldfusion community?
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 19:56:37 -0400

eekers...another one...

tihs isnt a big deal, but its kinda annoying...and i posted a couple weeks ago about it too

when you reply to a message, then delete the contents and change the subject, it keeps (somehow) a merker in it that associated it with the previous message. so when mail applications "thread" emails, it gets grouped with the rest of the emails (in this case, the PAM ones).

i am using a beta OS as well as mail app, so this MAY be a problem on my end, but it might be like I said.

like i said before, its no biggie, just a tad annoying, and my apologies if the error is on my end

later
ian