internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] star wars kid

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sil Greene <Sil_greene AT unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] star wars kid
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 00:17:50 -0400 (EDT)

I read an interview with the kid not that long after the video-plus-SFX
started getting around. It didn't sound like he was all that bent out of
shape over it getting out in the first place, and he seemed kind of
excited about the newer version with the special effects. I wonder when
he (or his folks) figured out that they could get rich if he'd develop a
complex over it.

.:>The Star Wars Kid was just goofing off at school. Now he finds his private
.:>performance downloaded by over 8 million Internet users across the world.
.:
.:The Star Wars Kid's parents have sued the kids that released the tape and
.:their parents for $225K
.:http://www.canada.com/edmonton/edmontonjournal/story.asp?id=DF677C4F-C79E-45
.:F7-A9D3-DA632F862CF9

--
"If you put your supper dish to your ears you can hear the sounds
of a restaurant." --Snoopy (Charles Schultz 02-12-2000 RIP)