internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] coldfusion community?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jeremy Portzer <jeremyp AT pobox.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] coldfusion community?
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 13:27:08 -0000

And since the site his hosed, thus not allowing Jesse to look up the
details for the mailing list, here they are:

To SUBMIT messages to this list, address them to
ccfug AT unc.edu
To CHANGE your subscription settings, browse to
http://listserv.unc.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=ccfug&text_mode=&lang=english

[You can also subscribe at that link.]

Note that although the list is hosted at UNC-CH, the word "Carolina" in
that title refers to anyone in the area, not just folks affiliated with
UNC-CH.

--Jeremy