internetworkers - [internetworkers] Maria Winslow in the N&O today

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Diana Duncan <art2mis AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: Internetworkers AT happyhouse.metalab.unc.edu:"http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Maria Winslow in the N&O today
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 18:51:55 -0400

I just was looking at the Connect section, turned to the back page, and who do I see? A big, smiling picture of Maria!

Link to the article (but they don't have the picture on the site, darn it. It's a great picture):
http://newsobserver.com/business/technology/story/2733874p-2534577c.html

Diana

  • [internetworkers] Maria Winslow in the N&O today, Diana Duncan, 07/30/2003